Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial cleaning at Mount Kisco, NY restaurant


Restaurants can take a beating between the greasy cooking residues, sticky food mess and high volume of customers  going in and out every day. Despite... READ MORE



Frozen pipes burst and cause water damage in Carmel, NY


Because they share walls and ceilings with others, condominium owner's are vulnerable to water damage that is beyond their control.  A frozen pipe in an up... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Putnam County garage damages home


An electrical fire that started in the garage of this Carmel, N.Y. home caused smoke and soot damage throughout the home- including the family room, kitchen and... READ MORE



Routine fire test covers facility with harmful dust in Southeast


During a routine test by a fire suppression company, the equipment room at this town facility was covered with potentially harmful dust. The SERVPRO of Putnam C... READ MORE



Burst pipe in vacant home causes water damage


When the hot water pipe burst on the second floor of this Mount Kisco, NY home, it caused significant water damage. After arriving at the home and placing air m... READ MORE



Water pipe Lake Carmel, NY causes water and mold damage


The homeowners of this Putnam County home were unaware that there was a slow pipe leak behind a kitchen wall until water spots showed through the drywall. The S... READ MORE



Water Damage from burst pipes in Putnam County


When a winter storm caused the pipes to burst in this Putnam County home, the kitchen was severely damaged. In the photo, you can see the kitchen ceiling has fa... READ MORE



Pipe burst in Ossining, NY


When a pipe on the upper level of this Ossining, NY home burst, there was substantial damage to the main level of the house. A main level bathroom and the laund... READ MORE



Pipe burst in Yorktown Heights, NY


In the Northeast, the most common source of water damage is frozen pipes in the wintertime. Often, this occurs in a space that has inadequate or no insulation.... READ MORE



Home Fire in Somers, NY


This residential home in Somers, NY experienced a kitchen fire. As devastating as a fire can be, in this case the damage was contained to the kitchen and foyer ... READ MORE