Fire Damage Tear out
This home in Brewster New York was affected by a fire in the family room fireplace of the home. The homeowner called in SERVPRO of Putnam County to help assist with the fire and smoke damage that had occurred throughout the house. We came in as quickly as possible and began work to get this homeowner back into their home as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, you can see just how badly the fire and smoke damage affected this room, causing a full gut of the home. We removed all affected material and the homeowner was able to begin the process of moving on from this disastrous event.