About SERVPRO of Putnam County
Scott C. & Lisa Ann L. Smith
Owners of SERVPRO of Putnam County
Our SERVPRO team is always growing and learning, offering every new and loyal customer a restoration and recovery experience that exceeds their expectations. Throughout the entirety of Putnam County, from Carmel to Peach Lake, we strive to offer the fastest response to disasters and emergencies, arriving not only with qualified IICRC-Certified professionals but also with the industry-leading equipment to begin mitigation and restoration effectively. With the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and biohazards, we have a family of skilled technicians who can protect your property and its occupants from disastrous effects.
As a family-owned and operated team in restoration and recovery, we take pride in the work that we do and the projects that we undertake for home and business owners of Hudson Valley in the stressful times of their life. With many of the area structures having historical significance like Boscobel or Castle Rock, we ensure that the cleaning agents and equipment we use do not damage original materials, and we can preserve construction whenever possible when disaster strikes.
We know emergencies and disasters can be stressful times for property owners, and that is why our SERVPRO of Putnam County professionals have a comprehensive approach to restoration and recovery from the initial inspection to the final walkthrough. Our qualified IICRC-Certified technicians can handle every aspect of mitigation, reconstruction, cleaning, and repair to make disaster “Like it never even happened.”
What are SERVPRO of Putnam County’s qualifications for your Property Water Damage Restoration?
- Our technicians experienced and fully trained in property damage restoration. We also see that all of our technicians obtain their certifications for water damage restoration and fire & smoke damage restoration.
- We are a Licensed Building Contractor (CMM Construction)
- We are an EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator (NAT-F114159-2)
- SERVPRO of Putnam County is an IICRC Certified Firm
- We are committed to paying if forward to our community and exceeding customer expectations. Read what our customers have to say bout us on Google
- We actively engaged members of the Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce
You will not find a more qualified and reputable restoration company in Putnam County NY than SERVPRO of Putnam County
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JWR - Journeyman Water Restorer
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician