Home Fire in Somers, NY
This residential home in Somers, NY experienced a kitchen fire. As devastating as a fire can be, in this case the damage was contained to the kitchen and foyer area of the house. The fire damaged wiring in the home, which caused a loss of power. Our first step towards rehabilitation was to arrange for power to restored to the home. Subsequently, we removed the ceiling, walls, flooring and cabinetry The home also required soot removal and also drying out. When fire damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Putnam County home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.