Poor air quality in Peeskill, NY reveals mold
When a water heater broke in this Peeskill, NY home, contractors began demolition of the affected areas. During the process, those working and living in the home became concerned about the quality of the air. Inspection of the home by SERVPRO of Putnam County confirmed that there was mold present. Our crew removed 2 layers of ceiling on the main floor and the ceiling and insulation in the basement. We used air cleaners and vents to clean the air in the home.
If your home has water damage and you notice breathing issues, its possible that you have a mold problem. Call the professionals at SERVPRO of Putnam County (845) 228-1090.