Pipe burst in Mahopac, NY
We received a phone call from the caretaker of a home reporting a pipe that burst while the homeowners were away. As the pipe was on the main level kitchen, there was extensive damage to the flooring in that room as well as the ceiling in the basement. The SERVPRO of Putnam County crew removed the ceiling, insulation and some walls.
The kitchen floor had 4 layers that required removal. Because the home had been built in 1940, the flooring required testing for asbestos.
If you experience a pipe leak, call SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs.