Electrical fire in office space in Carmel, NY
A water cooler in this Carmel, NY office building caused a fire when the GFI outlet it was plugged into malfunctioned. The building and it's contents had fire and smoke damage as well as water damage from rescue efforts.
The fire started in the conference room and extended to several other offices.There was also damage to a neighboring office, with soot on those ceilings and the smell of burnt plastic and smoke affecting the building.
Our restoration efforts began with the removal of wet and damaged ceiling tiles from the office space. Our team cleaned the walls, carpeting and furniture of soot and smoke. We also disposed of items that were not salvageable. Air filters ran to clean the air of remaining particles. The building's duct system also required cleaning by our team.
When a business experiences fire, smoke and water damage, it's our job to restore it quickly so that there is minimal interruption to the business. Call SERVPRO of Putnam County if you need fire restoration in your Brewster area business.