Pipe burst in Ossining, NY
When a pipe on the upper level of this Ossining, NY home burst, there was substantial damage to the main level of the house. A main level bathroom and the laundry room (pictured) had the ceilings down. The kitchen and hallway floors and walls were damaged as well. This was an older home, dating back to 1942, so we tested the insulation for asbestos and paint for lead and waited for the results prior to beginning work. Fortunately, the results were negative and we were able to begin the restoration of the the property. Ceilings, walls, flooring, subflooring and cabinetry were all removed by the crew of SERVPRO of Putnam County. The home was dry and ready for rebuild!