Mold Removal or Remediation?
Since microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy.
A qualified restoration company understands the science behind mold and mold growth. SERVPRO of Putnam County professionals have the training and expertise to remediate the mold in your home or business. Mold remediation focuses on getting mold levels back to normal, natural levels.
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same.
- Step 1: Call SERVPRO of Putnam County at 845-228-1091
- Step 2: Have one of our highly trained estimators come out for and inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Call your local NYS licensed Mold Assessor and get a protocol for remediation.
- Step 4: Mold Containment
- Step 5: Air Filtration
- Step 6: Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Step 7: Cleaning Contents and Belongings
- Step 8: Restoration