How Should I Remove Water After a Flood?
Did you know floodwater is contaminated? SERVPRO has the training and protective equipment to remove the water.
SERVPRO Technicians Use Several Techniques to Remove Flood Water in Mahopac Properties
As a homeowner in Mahopac, dealing with the mess and damage from floodwater after the water recedes is daunting. It is essential to reach out for professional assistance as soon as possible to mitigate possible secondary damage such as mold growth, warped flooring, and now needed demolition. SERVPRO's emergency response team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster. While waiting for the professionals to arrive, you can sop up excess moisture with old towels or rags to begin the cleanup process. We only suggest this if you wear sufficient personal protective equipment such as rubber gloves and boots, facemask, and clothing to prevent contact with the probably contaminated water.
Is Flood Water Contaminated?
Water Present in Flood Damage is Black Water (Level 3)
Although floodwater may look clear after flood damage in your Mahopac house, it is essential to note that the EPA considers floodwater Category 3 contaminated water. Since the water comes from outside, it can contact harmful microbes like bacteria or viruses. Groundwater always contains contamination, however it is crucial to maintain safety considerations. Allow SERVPRO to inspect for risks and hazards.
What Are the Components of Water Removal?
- Extraction: Technicians remove the water with extraction equipment such as portable hand-held extractors, or roving extractors that remove more substantial quantities of water.
- Disposal: Technicians dispose of water according to local and state regulations. Depending on the volume of water, we may need to take it offsite for proper disposal.
- Drying: Through the combined use of dehumidifiers and air movers, technicians dry the air to standard RH relative humidity levels. Flooring, upholstery, and other surfaces also dry more fully using this equipment.
For 24/7 assistance returning your home to preloss status after a flood, Contact SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090.
More about Mahopac.
What Processes Are Necessary to Complete Water Removal in Carmel Homes After Pipes Leak?
Water damage due to a pipe leak can get extensive, SERVPRO will help you with the damage.
SERVPRO Helps Expedite Water Extraction, Locate Hidden Moisture Pockets and Perform Finishing Services Like Deodorization
A pipe in your house can spring a leak at any time because of reasons such as changing temperatures or high pressure. Although the water is released into the house almost instantaneously, the process of removing it might not be that easy, considering it might cause some damages in the areas it reaches. SERVPRO can help restore your Carmel home to its preloss state by providing highly trained technicians and other critical resources.
Are there crucial steps that must be performed during water removal from Carmel homes?
- Extracting all visible water
- Scoping the property for hidden moisture
- Performing water remediation
After realizing there is a water leak in your Carmel home, the steps, you take next play a significant role in determining the outcome. Extracting any standing from the structure fast can help prevent the spread of damages or limit the extent of any damages that occur. A quick extraction is indeed crucial because the absorption rate of most materials in the house, including wood and concrete, is much faster compared to the drying rate. Completing the extraction before the materials become saturated cuts down the recovery time and costs. For instance, it can take over 4 days to reduce 85% moisture content in wood to around 25%, so removing water before it causes such high saturation brings down the recovery time.
Our SERVPRO technicians use high-powered water extractors that can cut down the time it takes to remove all standing water from your house. We chose the extraction equipment based on the circumstances of the incident. We have a vast stock of equipment that we can use to extract water, including:
- Truck-mounted water extractors
- Portable wet vacs
- Submersible pumps
- Weighted water extraction tools
How often does water reach hidden areas within the property?
Water moves through openings or materials. Even the air can transport water through the processes of evaporation and condensation. Therefore, there is always a possibility that water might end up in the ceiling, wall, or floor cavities. Water can also pass through the grout, thus penetrating beyond impervious surfaces such as tiles.
Our SERVPRO technicians check for signs such as sagging ceiling panels, peeling paint, or soft drywall, which are indicators that the spilled water might have found a way into hidden areas within the property. Sometimes we also use tools such as Borescopes or thermal cameras to inspect areas where we suspect there is damage beyond the surface.
Removing water hidden within cavities requires some form of demolition to help release the water. In case of water within the wall or ceiling cavity, our crew drills weep holes to release the water through a gravity-aided flow. We can also create broader vent holes to help push dry air into the cavities using specialized cavity-drying equipment. In a case of significant flooding, flood cuts are necessary. We cut a few inches above the waterline, removing all the soaked drywall and insulation.
Is water removal enough to restore my home?
When a water spill is significant enough to require assistance from professional water restoration companies, it is also likely to require additional remediation processes apart from the removal of standing water. For instance, the excess moisture is likely to spark mold development within the property. Our SERVPRO team can help address this in three different ways, including:
- Preventing mold development
- Cleaning areas where mold develops
- Removing moldy materials
If possible, prevention is a better solution since it is less tedious and cheaper. Since mold starts developing 24-48 after materials are exposed to water, taking proactive steps can help prevent development. In addition to expediting water removal and drying, our technicians also apply products with antimicrobial properties in the areas we remove water from because such products help stop microbial growth.
The house might also develop unpleasant odors after a water intrusion, mostly due to microbial growth processes, soils, or finishing products such as paints. Deodorization can help eliminate such odors. Our technicians take different approaches to deodorize the affected property. For instance, we mix specially formulated water-based deodorizers with the cleaning solutions we use to wash soiled areas ensuring that we not only remove the dirt but also leave a sweet scent. We can also spray or fog a deodorizing agent into the house after cleaning.
Water removal is an elaborate process that requires the right resources to accomplish the intended goal. Call SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090 to help address any issue that you face after an incident at your Mahopac, Southeast, or Kent property, "Like it never even happened."
What Should I Do if a Pipe Breaks Inside My Mahopac Tire Shop?
Water damage can occur at any time to any business. Make sure you contact SERVPRO for water removal and remediation for your business.
For Water Removal Inside Your Tire Shop in Mahopac Call SERVPRO
If a pipe running to your bathroom or waiting room inside your Mahopac tire store gets a crack inside it hundreds of gallons of water could pour into your building. If your tire shop is mostly constructed out of concrete and cinder block, the damages could be minor since those materials can withstand small amounts of moisture.
What happens if my concrete or cinder blocks get wet?
During most commercial water removal projects in Mahopac, moisture can soak into many of your shop's building materials and structural components, including your concrete floors and cinder block walls. Your cinder blocks or concrete masonry units (CMU's) are made of cement gravel and water, which makes them porous. However, most cinder blocks get coated or painted with a vapor barrier that helps them withstand moisture.
How can you tell if my cinder blocks got wet?
- Initial Inspection- Since cinder blocks, all have large gaps inside them, water can sit in the cavities. Our SERVPRO technicians can use a non-penetrating moisture meter to find out where the moisture went inside your cinder blocks. However, the paint on the outside of a cinder block can work as a vapor barrier and hold moisture inside the cavities. Therefore, in some cases, we can drill holes on lower mortar joints to let water drain out.
- Restorability- According to the industry's standards, cinder blocks can be restored when dealing with clean, grey, or black water sources.
- Drying Procedures- To dry out your cinder blocks, holes must first be drilled into lower mortar joints to drain all of the liquid H2O. If necessary, we can drill larger holes into the mortar joints so that air can get pushed into the cavities. We can also use injection drying equipment to push air into the cavities in your shop's cinder blocks if needed.
If your cinder block walls and concrete floors in your tire shop ever get wet after a pipe breaks, call SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090 any day of the week.
Click here to learn more about Mahopac.
A Leaking Water Heater Caused Water Damage in My Property. Where Should I Seek Help?
Homeowners have to deal with many things which may include water damage. Contact SERVPRO right away.
Contact SERVPRO Technicians in Southeast to Help You with the Water Damage Restoration Process
In the past, it was common for people to consider the homes that water had devastated as lost. Fortunately, the technological innovations that professionals use these days can restore your Southeast home to its former state. The process is challenging since it involves a thorough inspection, water removal, drying process to ensure no pockets of moisture remain.
How do you restore a property?
After inspecting water damage in your Southeast property, our SERVPRO technicians can begin extracting the stagnant water using portable pumps. We extract as much water as possible to hasten the drying process. If water remains standing in your home for over 48 hours, microbes can multiply. Items in your property, such as furniture and carpets, can also sustain significant water damage.
Can you prevent mold growth?
The best way to prevent mold growth is to begin the drying process quickly. Stagnant water creates the ideal habitat for mold to thrive. Therefore, it is essential to take countermeasures as soon as possible. We have advanced products that help us treat affected areas and make it unfavorable for mold growth. We can use concrobium, which is an antimicrobial product that destroys 99 percent of organisms it comes across on the surfaces where we apply it. If we come across mold, we use the most effective technique of treating the affected area. This includes removing moldy materials.
How can you dry my property?
After a water intrusion incident, water can get to many different places. Therefore, even after using pumps to remove the water, your property may still have moisture, especially in confined spaces. Over the years that we've been in business, we have learned various drying techniques that we use depending on the level of the damage. We can use air movers to speed up evaporation at the surface level and minimize the drying time for porous materials such as:
Our SERVPRO technicians can also use refrigerant dehumidifiers to remove moisture from the air. These dehumidifiers work similarly to an air conditioner. It may be necessary to rebuild parts of your water damaged home. We can remove and replace severely damaged structures and contents such as drywall, shelves, carpets, and ductwork.
It is possible to incur costly losses due to water damage. Contact SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090 to save your valuable items and restore your property to its preloss condition.
More information about Southeast.
Can Soot and Smoke Odors in My Mahopac Business Be Eliminated Without Replacing Everything Affected?
If you ever need help cleaning up in the aftermath of a commercial fire, call SERVPRO of Putnam County.
Soot and Smoke Odors in Mahopac
SERVPRO, a Local Mahopac Company, is Often Able to Successful Remediate Fire-Damaged Businesses Without Having to Replace Everything Impacted by the Fire.
Fires at Mahopac commercial properties are a relatively common occurrence. Carelessly discarded cigarette butts, spontaneously combusting flammable inventory items, wind-blown wildfires, and fires spreading from neighboring establishments are all potential causes of these commercial disasters. These unforeseen situations usually arise without much warning and can lead to substantial losses. Fires can close your firm for extended periods, robbing it of revenue, damage or destroy your valuable inventory and business document, and even lead to the failure of your entire enterprise. With that said, companies like SERVPRO can help you avoid, mitigate, or overcome these catastrophic issues.
What Kind of Fire-Damaged Business Properties Can Be Successfully Restored?
SERVPRO’s technicians are highly trained and experienced in handling commercial fire damage in Mahopac and its environs. The firm itself is certified by the trusted Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the organization has credentialed company experts in such fields as Fire and Smoke Restoration, Odor Control, and Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning. Our company has extensive experience in effectively remediating fire damage in the following types of commercial, industrial, and residential structures:
• Large, high-rise office towers
• Small office buildings
• Hotels and motels
• Big-box retail stores
• Small retail establishments
• Restaurants of all sizes
• Industrial & manufacturing sites
• Apartment and condo complexes of all sizes
SERVPRO, from its experience, clearly understands the different measures necessary to successfully deal with fire damage in each of these types of buildings.
What Time and Money-Saving Services Does SERVPRO Offer?
In remediating your commercial structure, our workers first try to restore fire-damaged materials instead of simply replacing them. This allows us to save you time and money. Some of the services and areas of your home we focus our efforts on are:
• Fire damage mitigation
• Removing smoke soot from structural elements like floors, walls, ceilings, and attic rafters
• Fire-related odor control
• HVAC system cleaning
• Furniture and personal property restoration
• Destroyed component reconstruction
All of these services seek to minimize the effects of a fire, restore damaged structural elements and personal property, eliminate airborne fire-related particulate matter, and control odors.
How Exactly Does SERVPRO Cleanup Soot and Neutralize Smoke Odors, Without Having to Discard Most Fire-Impacted Materials?
SERVPRO technicians handle all commercial fire damage in a methodical way. They employ various sophisticated cleaning and restoration measures to save as many fire-damaged materials as possible. This also enables us to get jobs done more quickly. The following list details some of the many ways we work to return your property to its pre-fire condition:
• Cleaning glass and windows with low-alkaline glass cleaners
• Removing non-grease-based residues with dry sponges
• Cleaning dry and oil-based residues from wooden, metal, and painted surfaces using wet methods
• Using both wet and dry methods to remove soiling from various structural elements and household contents
• Employing peroxide active cleaning methods to remove thick soot from fragile surfaces
• Remediating HVAC systems with general-purpose detergents and deodorants, and ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers
The results of all these efforts are that we save more damaged materials and restore your home to its pre-fire condition more quickly.
As a Mahopac business owner, the last thing you ever want to experience is a catastrophic fire. Even relatively small blazes can do substantial long-term harm to your bottom line. Inventory could be impacted or destroyed, the structural integrity of your business facility could be compromised, and, if a fire is severe enough, your commercial site might be closed for days or weeks as repairs are completed. With all that said, you should not ignore the very real possibility that one day your site might suffer fire damage. Therefore, as a responsible business operator, you should know what can be done if such a disaster befalls your commercial structure. Also, in order to limit losses, you should prepare to act quickly in the event of a fire. In general, the sooner you address the resulting fire damage, the faster and cheaper it can be repaired.
Commercial fires often affect owners, customers, employees, and communities. They rob these various parties of income, service, and economic contributions. As a result, business fires can be traumatic for numerous people in a town or city. If the impacted firm is big enough, it may even affect an entire town, city, or region. It is for all of these reasons that business owners should remain vigilant against fire risks and remediate any fire damage done to their businesses as soon as possible.
If you ever need help cleaning up in the aftermath of a commercial fire, call SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090.
What Causes Bathroom Sink Leaks?
Inspect the plumbing under your sink often for signs of leaks.
IICRC-Certified Technicians Perform Water Restoration Services for Southeast Homes
Whether the source is as simple as a loose connection or requires more thorough repairs, a bathroom sink leak can wreak havoc on your under-sink cabinetry and create a thriving environment for mold. Catching a leak too late can mean higher repair and replacement costs for Southeast homeowners without professional help.
If your Southeast home needs bathroom water restoration services, SERVPRO technicians are available 24/7 to remove water damage, eliminate microbes, and restore or replace your cabinets.
Troubleshooting a Bathroom Sink Leak
- Loose connections. One of the most prevailing causes of a sink leak in your bathroom is easily rectified by tightening the retaining nut with a pipe wrench and adjusting connections with channel lock pliers. Reapply plumber’s tape where needed.
- A malfunctioning drain flange. The metal “collar” surrounding your drain can crack or erode over time, which can often be fixed by removing the old plumber’s putty and replacing it with new material.
- Some pipes may require replacement. Before attempting replacement yourself, shut off the water in your home and take your old assembly to a hardware store to determine what size sink trap and tailpiece you need. Make sure to have plumber’s tape ready to cover visible pipe threads and get new slip nuts.
SERVPRO Dries Bathroom Cabinetry to a Pre-Loss State
SERVPRO technicians use a combination of air movers and dehumidifiers to address water damage after extracting the bulk of moisture with tools like extraction wands. Before drying can begin, however, technicians can prepare your cabinetry by removing the toe-kick and drilling small holes to facilitate an even distribution of airflow. We sanitize water-affected spaces with EPA-registered antimicrobials.
SERVPRO of Putnam County helps homeowners save with mitigation services that are Faster to Any Size Disaster. Call (845) 228-1090 for cleanup 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
More about Southeast.
Why Can’t My Cleaning Crew Handle My Carmel Office’s Mold Damage?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Mold Removal Companies Like SERVPRO Follow EPA Protocols Resulting in the Best Outcomes for Carmel Businesses
Mold growth is unlike other kinds of dirt or staining found in your Carmel business office. Your housekeeping staff might express a combination of embarrassment that the mold or mildew exists, and reassurances indicating they feel confident they can eradicate the microbial growth. Without taking anything away from their dedication to your business, it is a far more reasonable plan to seek for a mold remediation expert.
What Is Mold Remediation?
When you struggle with a fungal infestation on the walls, floors, or other areas of your Carmel offices, hiring mold removal companies with proven positive outcomes is critical. It is essential to understand that, strictly speaking, it is not possible to remove all mold spores from typical office environments. Our focus is to mitigate the conditions contributing to the mold proliferation and to remediate the damage done by active mold colonies. This forms the basis of mold remediation protocols developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
• Locate the mold
• Contain the mold-infested space
• Remove the mold
• Clear away the debris
• Apply EPA-registered antimicrobials to minimize rebound
• Eliminate the cause of mold growth to inhibit future outbreaks
What Is the Number One Predictor of Mold Growth in Any Space?
Whether in residences or commercial buildings, active and progressive mold growth always requires a water or moisture source. SERVPRO crews arriving to address your mold damage inspect your structure to determine where the moisture comes into the equation. Even as we take steps to remove the current mold outbreak, we are mindful that a plan must be created to fix the leak, lower the humidity, avoid the spills, or take whatever steps are needed to remedy the moisture problem.
The mold remediation team at SERVPRO of Putnam County reacts quickly to your current mold issues but urges long term protection to avoid future problems. Call us at (845) 228-1090 to discuss your options.
Why Should I Call Trained Restoration Technicians After a Fire?
Fire damage creates a stressful event for homeowners. SERVPRO has the equipment and experience to make your home, "Like it never even happened."
Fire Damage Addressed by SERVPRO Cleans Up Your Mahopac Home Faster and Safer Than DIY Methods Alone
A Mahopac house fire is devastating no matter the size or the cause, so you must act fast to minimize loss after extinguishing the fire. Waiting too long to start the cleanup leaves you with lingering odors and the chance of secondary damage. There is also the potential threat of mold growth if moisture is left behind from the process of dousing the flames. Calling in trained experts gives you the prompt action you need to make it just "Like it never even happened."
The Fire is Out, What Now?
SERVPRO is here when you need us with 24/7 emergency services to help you face the Mahopac's fire damage that ripped through your home. We come in to assess the debris and structural damage throughout the home, while also remaining mindful of airborne threats and hidden moisture. Our crew chief works with the team to formulate a plan using our specialized process to determine the best tools and equipment in our arsenal to address your cleanup project. Early mitigation and specialized techniques for cleaning up stubborn soot and smoke residue cut back on the damage severity and any potentially hazardous and long-last effects.
What is Your Company Able to Do for Fire Restoration?
We remain mindful of any cracks or crevices throughout your interior where the residue from soot and smoke may have traveled. Our skilled technicians remove all debris and damaged materials so that we can smoothly transition into the restoration and replacement steps. We always treat each job as unique and utilize our resources in the best way possible, such as:
- The removal, or pack out, of any personal belongings that would benefit most from off-site cleaning at our facility.
- Inspecting structural elements thoroughly to ensure safety.
- Inhibiting corrosive action and further damage to all surfaces by carefully removing soot.
- Cleaning all ceilings, walls, and other surface areas safely to salvage whatever possible.
- If smoke permeated into the walls and insulation, we can remove the first few inches and replace it with new insulation.
Why Call Your Team Rather than Cleaning the Damage Myself?
Charred debris and stubborn odors linger for a long time after a Mahopac fire, primarily when they do not get addressed with professional techniques. We recommend intervention from our IICRC-certified team after a fire in your home for several reasons:
- Toxicity left behind from charred debris and residue is a potential health hazard for you and your family after a fire. SERVPRO arrives and gets to work fast while wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) to work as safely as possible for you and our team.
- It is not uncommon for ceilings, walls, and floors throughout your home to be unstable after a fire. We carefully assess your structure to determine what needs attention first.
- Whatever chemicals or water used to put out the flames need cleaning to inhibit secondary damage. We use specialized extraction techniques and moisture detection tools to be sure nothing is left behind.
- Our detailed plan of action tells us the cleaning agents and methods required on all of the different materials and surface areas throughout your home. This plan is essential so our team can salvage as much as possible while also determining what must be entirely removed and replaced.
- Disinfectants and cleaning agents approved by the EPA allows our team to effectively clean and disinfect your interior so that everything is ready for you to enter once again.
We Address Charred Building Materials
Charring is a common find with fire damage restoration, and our team has the skills and experience to address everything to get your structure back to preloss condition.
- If the wooden studs within your walls are slightly charred, we have special techniques to remove the charring only. We can strip away the charring so that it can be sealed and refinished, if necessary.
- Should we find that the charring is substantial, we may be able to use steel brushes. In some cases, we use soda blasting or dry ice blasting to pull away more charring successfully.
What About this Discoloration and Sticky Residue on My Belongings?
Our skilled crew's cleaning methods to clean this smoke and soot residue depend on several factors. During a fire, the hot smoke travels through the home to flow through walls and penetrate porous materials. The type of smoke created plays a role in the exact measures taken during restoration. We can use wet or dry-cleaning methods to pull up this residue and restore your belongings and surface areas to like-new condition.
SERVPRO of Putnam County is here when you need help with harsh fire damage in Mahopac. Have a crew deployed to your location in as little as four hours or less by calling (845) 228-1090.
What Should I do When a Pipe Bursts in my Mahopac Home?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Flood Damage in Mahopac
After shutting off the water supply to prevent further losses, contact your insurance provider and professional restoration service. SERVPRO is an expert restoration company that can bring your Mahopac home back to its preloss condition.
How Much Water Spills from a Burst Pipe?
When a water pipe bursts, it can eject up to four hundred liters an hour into your home. It can be challenging to move gallons of water from your property without using a professional flood damage restorer in Mahopac. SERVPRO responds quickly to emergency call-outs and can efficiently drain your property to prevent further damage. Our crew chiefs have extensive experience in dealing with flood recovery and can quickly assess the situation before putting in place a sound restoration strategy.
Should I Worry About Water Contamination from a Burst Pipe?
Problems in your home's plumbing system are frequently clean water emergencies. This means that there is a low chance of water contamination with many of your possessions and building materials salvageable. However, even clean water contains some microbes. These microbes can reproduce and escalate a clean water emergency into a grey or black water emergency overtime- as little as seventy-hours in some cases. You must reach out to professional restorers as soon as you discover flooding in your property to limit loss.
What Damages can Occur from Burst Pipes?
• Large amounts of water in a property can put pressure on a building's frame and warp natural construction materials like wood
• Mold thrives in the presence of moisture which can quickly spread throughout the house
• Water migration into subfloors and wall cavities can require lengthy structural cavity drying procedures
• Water stagnation can affect possessions and items like carpets causing permanent damages.
How can you Prevent Water Damages after a Pipe Bursts?
The strongest method of mitigating loss is to remove excess water and thoroughly dry the affected area. SERVPRO can deploy powerful electric submersible pumps to transport water out of the property. In smaller areas, our team can use water extractors as well as equipment like air movers to increase the drying procedure and restore your home.
If a water emergency strikes, contact SERVPRO of Putnam County at (845) 228-1090.
Who Can I Call to Apply a Disinfectant in My Mahopac Office?
Remind employees to wipe down everything on their desks. When the job calls for more, call SERVPRO.
SERVPRO Teams Can Disinfect Offices in Mahopac on Your Schedule
The US Department of Homeland Security has created guidelines to designate certain businesses as essential, which will remain open and operating during the mandatory shutdown. They provide the things we need to maintain some level of consistency for basic living including, grocery stores, all food and beverage stores, laundromats, gas stations, hardware stores, healthcare offices, and skilled trades such as electricians, plumbers, and vehicle repair shops. Essential infrastructure in Mahopac is also vital at this time, including utilities, garbage pickups, and public transportation, as well as services such as law enforcement and companies with the resources to support businesses with preventing the spread of germs.
SERVPRO can help keep the environments that essential businesses occupy clean to protect the Mahopac employees and the public who need to utilize these services.
What sanitizing agents does SERVPRO use to help with the cleaning and application of a disinfectant?
- We utilize EPA-Registered List N cleaners and disinfectants
- To effectively apply these products, SERVPRO technicians adhere to instructions specific to each cleaning agent, including application methods, dilution requirements, contact and dwell times, and viral pathogen cleanup instructions approved to mitigate any contaminants.
- Our SERVPRO crew administers products to high-touch surfaces with powered applicators such as thermal and ULV foggers, misters.
- Our equipment and crews are suitable for any size facility from large manufacturing plants to retail stores, food preparation facilities, or even a small medical office.
SERVPRO of Putnam County provides cleanup service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster so that your facilities stay safe. Whether you need a one-time cleaning service call or want to set up a more regular schedule, please call us today at (845) 228-1090.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.